RoboTherapis3D is the world’s first commercially available robotic device with the ability to work both in supine position as seating position. This feature makes it particularly valid in the first stage of rehabilitation that takes place at the hospital and in the following stages when the patient still needed regular therapy sessions.
RoboTherapst3D device can be used for relearning daily living skills such as: taking a glass, drinking, etaing, etc.
The advantages of the RoboTherapist3D therapy:
- Early rehabilitation in supine and/or seating position.
- Improved therapy efficiency maximizing therapy outcomes
- Large 3D workspace.
- Virtual reaity environment to motivate patients with game-like exercises.
- Different level of assistance.
- Extensive documentation of the patient’s progress.
You can ask for a pre-order of our products: